Successful Damages Recovery for Insurance Carriers and Self-Insured Clients
Subrogation is a major source of revenue for insurance companies. Our Subrogation team of attorneys handles automobile, liability, and property claims in every jurisdiction in Mississippi.
areas of representation for subrogation claims:
- Personal Lines Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Fidelity & Surety Bonds
- Uninsured Motorists
- Inland and Ocean Marine
- Longshore and Harborworkers’ Compensation
- Conversion Claims
- Med Pay
- Mistaken Payment of Benefits
- Recovery of Premiums
The secret to a successful subrogation is the immediate involvement of a subrogation attorney. Our team is fast to respond, quickly ascertaining the identity of any and all possible tortfeasors and ensuring all critical evidence is preserved.
In the property context, our Subrogation team has investigated and handled claims involving property damaged or destroyed by fires, floods, equipment failure, defective products, construction defects, contamination, fraud, and general negligence.
Personal Injury Benefits Recovery
In the context of personal injury, our Subrogation team assists insurance clients in recovering monies paid to claimants or employees as a result of the negligence of third parties. These cases can include claims involving product liability, motor vehicle accidents, and premises liability.
Attorneys working in this practice area:
- Bobby Thompson Ridgeland Office
- Roger Riddick Ridgeland Office
- Holly Smalling Ridgeland Office
- Caryn Milner Ridgeland Office
- Jason Sumrall Biloxi Office
- Ronnie Russell Biloxi Office
- Jeff Skelton Ridgeland Office
- Lauren Hillery Ridgeland Office
- Pamela Ratliff Ridgeland Office
- Paul Blake Ridgeland Office